Improve your customers’ shopping experience.
Integrate your product information across all channels, campaigns and promotions and outperform the competition.
Be smart like Mark
PIM – features at a glance
- Collecting product information centrally and maintaining it in one place saves working hours and prevents redundant data.
- During data collection, you define which data you want to integrate into your product catalog or output channels.
- Products can be classified and added to various catalogs.
- Product descriptions for international markets can be provided in numerous languages.
- You can check the quality of your data ( up to date, duplicates, completeness, etc.) in the PIM.
- Product information is passed on to various sales channels (e-commerce, print, mobile, marketplaces, etc.).
- If necessary, you can send optimised product information to each individual channel.
- Send your data to the web-to-print software to produce printed catalogs with ease.
Vision IT offers retailers and manufacturers comprehensive advice with a clear focus on the process view.
PIM for e-commerce and omni-channel
Catalogue formats in PIM
- detailed product descriptions from one centralized source
- product classifications according to eCl@ss, ETIM and other classification systems
- exchange of catalogue formats such as BMEcat
- Additional features such as the benefit of adding certificates, manuals, assembly instructions, etc.
Would you like to learn more about PIM and view everything at a glance? Then you can download our PIM factsheet PDF here.
In the factsheet will find an overview of all important PIM facts.